LEARN TO LOVE FOOD AND FEEL ALIVE, ENERGIZED AND COMFORTABLE IN YOUR BODY!
- Do you have a love-hate relationship with food?
- Do you comfort eat and use food to avoid or escape bad feelings?
- Once you start eating, do you find it difficult to stop?
- Do you tend to overeat most of the time, even on healthy food?
- When you overeat, do you then feel so disgusted with yourself and regret what you ate or regret that you ate too much?
- Do you find yourself thinking about food and what to eat a lot of the time? Is it sometimes the highlight of your day?
- Do you feel comforted and soothed by food?
- “One is too many and a hundred is not enough” – does this resonate with you?
- Do you feel out of control and powerless over food and that no matter how much will power you have to eat less or eat properly, you just seem to keep overeating despite all your superhuman efforts to ‘be good’ ?
- Do you feel uncomfortable in your body?
- Do you feel inhibited, self-conscious and awkward in your body?
- Do you use food to soothe yourself when you feel sad, anxious, angry, afraid, overwhelmed, tired, hurt, upset, confused, bored or lonely?
- Do you swing between starving yourself and bingeing on ‘bad’ food?
- Would you like to get healthy and fit and shed a few kilograms?
- Do you struggle to get into an exercise routine and stick to it?
- Do you swing between being ‘very good’ (eating healthy and small meals and consciously) and being ‘very bad’ (bingeing on not so healthy food, eating unconsciously and way too much)?
- Does your relationship with food affect other areas of your life?
- Are you tired of having this love-hate relationship with food and swinging between the extremes of rigid abstinence and out of control bingeing?
- You know you use food to cope but you just can’t seem to break the habit and pattern, no matter how much will power and discipline you apply and now you are feeling out of control, helpless and disillusioned?
- Are you exhausted from the battle field of life where you have been at war with food and with yourself for a long time…are you weary and worn out and don’t know what to do?
- Do you feel so out of control of your emotional life and you seem so often, to be reacting to strong feelings, almost as if they had a life of their own, and then having to pick up the pieces after the emotional storm has struck?
- You know you cannot carry on this way – are you ready to walk a different road?
- Are you tired of having to protect you from yourself because of the lack of trust you have of yourself especially around food?
- Do you long to be in a place where food is just food, and not a comforter, a mother, an enemy, an addictive drug, an emotional soother, a coping mechanism, or something to numb out your bad feelings?
What you will get and experience from our coaching session:
- Learn to feel everything and stop using food to self-medicate bad feelings and to escape or avoid uncomfortable feelings
- Listen to your body and what it needs and learn to honour it
- Cultivate a healthy and loving relationship with food and with your body
- Come home to your body and discover the bliss that comes from living consciously in it
- Move with more ease, comfort and freedom
- Experience a deeper sense of well-being, more energy and vitality
- Love your body and feel comfortable in your body
- Become healthy and fit
- Understand the deeper issues that are beneath your comfort eating
- Be empowered with tools in dealing with difficult feelings and emotions that arise
- Greater capacity for mindfulness and being fully alive and present to each moment
- Learn the four steps to help you stop using food to manage your emotions. This is the beginning of your journey to a leaner, happier you!
- Understand what emotions are and how they can serve you tremendously
- No diets or eating plans, no strict rules of what you can or can’t do, what you should or shouldn’t do
- A realization that the issue is not with food, but with something else that IS in your power to change
- You will learn that emotions are just a feedback mechanism and how you can work with them to free yourself from compulsive tendencies and addictive behaviour patterns
“After struggling with an eating disorder for 20 years and spending so much time in a power struggle and love-hate relationship with food, my body and with eating, I have now come to a place in my life where I enjoy food and have found freedom and love in my body and for my body.
I have a greater capacity to be with uncomfortable feelings. When they arise, I now recognize that they are calling my attention to something that is needing my presence, love and acceptance. I feel free and at ease. “